Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kids Back to School?


I saw Michele Baratta's post today on Facebook and I thought she had a wonderful idea.

Are your children going back to school or are they already back in school?
Do you miss your little ones during the day?

Perhaps they just started Kindergarten and you want to keep your little angels close to your heart. Consider one of our photo necklaces! You could insert one of your favorite photos of the summer and wear it with you throughout the day.

Michele designed her first picture frame necklace when her daughter, Lily, went to kindergarten. She's 15 now and Michele still wears a photo necklace with Lily's and her son Tristan's photo too.

There is a story of meaning behind every piece of jewelry.

If you would like to share our catalog with your family or friends, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! Visiting from "Friday Follow"..I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the Friday Follow!!

    http:///stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!

    Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest following friend. I'd love for you to drop by my blog sometime. While you're there, you can enter to win a 10x10 Photographic Print by Red Leaf Photography that is amazing!! I hope to see you around soon!!

    http://savingsandstewardship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete