Thursday, August 13, 2009

Discovering Michele Baratta at Home


As a direct consultant for several companies already, I wasn't really looking for a new company to represent. However, one night last week, I was browsing around the Direct Sales Women's Alliance looking at new companies in the industry. I noticed "Michele Baratta At Home" and thought, "hmmmmm, what is this?", so I clicked on the website and I saw the photo jewelry and instantly fell in love at first site! I thought, oh women would love this! Who wouldn't love wearing jewelry with their loved ones pictures on it? I loved that the jewelry was handmade in the USA and that the company was out of Encinitas, California. I love San Diego!

I contacted the company right away and signed up and now two days later, I have my beautifully unique kit in hand! The jewelry is beautiful! I can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment